My bloggy pals

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tags, tags & more tags





These are for sale in my folksy shop! 'Rock Legends Tags' I hope they sell. Simple they may be but I thought they may well be useful, what do you think?


This is my psychedelic  Janis Joplin tag lol I just got my felt tips out and started colouring lol it was quite fun actually but don't think any one would buy it though lol So this was just a bit of fun to add to my blog Hope you like it. Nice quick post today ;0) Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tags! I still have a blouse from the 60's in psychedelc look, it would match your tag! Hugs, Valerie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Fun tags.
Lynne x

~*~Patty S said...

They are wonderful Dawn...you've put so many great songs in my head just looking at them...brilliant colors too!
oxo

Cindy Adkins said...

Awesome tags, Dawn!! I love 'em!!
XO
Cindy

Michele said...

very psychedelic, i love it! xo

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Wow... what wonderful fun tags! Great job. :]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin