My bloggy pals

Thursday 9 July 2009

Mojo Monday 94, Paper take weekly & Rose Dees

Is any one else looking fwd to Harry Potter (HP) being released next Wednesday? Wouldn't it be fab if there was a H.P. Stamp set! I am so excited lol (big kid I know) I have just re-read the Half blood Prince to refresh my memory. And it's a cracking book (I have them all) they all are very well written, I look forward to James (my Grandson) getting a little older so he can hopefully enjoy them as much as I do. He is with me for the next few days. I am the BIG 40 on Saturday I will be a little busy to post this weekend.
Any way enough chatter on to the project isn't this sketch lovely, I really do like this challenge site as they have good sketches and if I am ever stuck for an Idea they can really help you out!
Isn't this sketch lovely? I thought I would go for a different image than the normal kind I love this stamp and the pink and chocolate are one of my favorite colour combinations. So I am entering this for three challenges this week Mojo Monday 94 Paper take weekly (favourites) & Rosie Dees. I haven't seen Rosie Dee before so it will be a NEW challenge for me, you can do anything but this week it is a wedding theme. I love this new scrapbook paper set I have bought from Stampin' Up! (SU) with all the double sided papers and lovely textured card. I haven't done any wedding stuff for a while and there are some new WOJ stamps on the way to me too! so I will be doing a few more lol.
Items Used:All SU unless other wise stated. (which you can purchase from me if you wish)Ribbon certain Celery, Stamp En Francais (love this it is going to be so useful) Love stories scrap book set I made yet another flower (will hopefully have this tutorial on my blog by end of next week). I hope you like this card I love the feel of it. Love Dawn xx

15 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hello again! Thanks for the really nice comment you left on my blog candy post, Dawn! Bless your heart! THought I'd come back to say hi and now I see your new upload! I love how you made it look like a postal letter almost, it has that feel to it! Its very pretty!

Jess's Crafty Things said...

firstly a HUGE THANK YOU for my fab parcel Dawn it was wa fabby surprise. I just love thsoe Laura Ashley papers one of my faves...
and all the other bits - it was like getting a huge crafty christmas pressie!!
WOJ stamps - I got some and they are the most beautiful wedding ones I have had, just not had time to use them but will be using them this weekend as couple wedding cards to make.
off to look and see what other posts you have - happy birthday for the weekend x

Aunty Sue said...

brillient atke on the sketch. Hope you are keeping well. been bit busy with my kitchen fire. no one hurt but messes up my crafting time.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, just a wonderful job!!!

Susan said...

It's gorgeous! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

a very sophisticated card Dawn :)

I,too, love HP!!! Will have to wait for the film to come out on DVD though - can't do cinemas :(

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun color combo. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love that layout and the papers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Unknown said...

Wow Dawn! This weeks challenge is less than an hour old and you're there already!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's this week.

Hope to see you again.

Rosie
x

blackdragon said...

very stylish card... thank you for joining us this week at rosie-dees.
hugs lynx

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's Challenge with this lovely card!! So sweet and elegant!

Saskia :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card Dawn. I love the colour combos. Thanks for playing along this week with Rosie~Dee's challenge. Hope to see you back soon. Have a lovely week. Gez.

Jackie said...

Welcome to Rosie-Dee's Dawn. Your card is lovely, thanks for taking part in this week's challenge :)

Jackie

Kaz said...

Lovely card there Dawn, you were very quick off the mark!!
Welcome to Rosie-Dee's I hope you'll join in more!!

brenda said...

Hi Dawn, great card as usual, this is a nice layout and the DP's and elements you have selcted make this a really elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Rosie Deeds this week.

B x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin