My bloggy pals

Monday 30 May 2011

Altered cigar Box



Hello, another Monday morning and we begin another week horah! lol. What did you do over the BH week end? Well it was hubby's B'day yesterday but as it was the Sabbath we celebrated on Saturday and we had a lovely day together and a meal and shopping it was a good day. He opened his gifts after church, he even got the sweetest phone call from our Grand son James. And we heard some wonderful words from our living prophet which soothed and healed. I really do love Sundays. We have no plans for BH Monday but I am scheduling this just in case the weather turns nice and we want to pop out. I bought some cigar boxes on Sat. while we were out. Love them, all shapes and sizes, so be prepared to see a few more in the coming weeks, This is a wooden one.


I had gotten completely fed up with my draw being FULL of TH things (do not miss understand) I love my things but so bulky in their packaging so I kept the packaging I thought may be useful (this months CS has some ideas from the lovely Hels) & the rest was binned. I then popped it all in this box and there is still room for more (that it good news;0) he he, and my draw also has more room for more crafty items. I am fast running out of space, I can tell you and so I have to stop buying or make more room. So you can guess what I did ;0) Yep made more room. I hope you continue to have a lovely BH in the UK or Memorial weekend if your in the US. Love Dawn xx

11 comments:

Daniele said...

lovely altered box Dawn filled with goodies, raining here so I guess most people will stay at home
hugs

Anonymous said...

Morning Dawn...gorgeous box, I look forward to seeing more....I hope you have a lovely Monday....though if you live in Cheshire, it may just be raining, like it is here :( still just more time to craft! S x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,gorgeous box that paper is perfect brilliant hugs cheryl x

Michele said...

fabulous job on this box Dawn! really stylish. xo

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful box Dawn. Enjoy!

Ginger said...

I like this, its very pretty and functional.fab idea X

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely box, Dawn!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Fabulous box! I know what you mean about Tim's packaging - everything is so bulky to store. This is a great idea. Have a fun day day (we are having a cookout - yum!)

Coleen said...

Hi Dawn, I deliver your second card to Veronica and your post card today (so cute with the pink princess) and another from U.K.(Keryn) that is probably a result of your blog. Thank you sweet lady for having a heart of this little girl. She will smile today. I'll be taking her some scrappy stuff too. Bless your heart.

Coleen in Ukraine

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

What a wonderful altered box!
You are indeed, very creative :]

Gaby Bee said...

Your altered box looks gorgeous and I love the goodies inside:)

Gaby xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin