My bloggy pals

Friday 28 August 2009

Sugar Bowl ch18


What do you think? I haven't used this stamp for AGES. I was looking at the Sugar Nellie (SN) stamps I have, not that many really I must get some more lol think that last ones I bought were Poise (love it) and Time flies. I keep seeing the new stuff I must have more lol any way, loving the sketch over at SB ch19 I will use this one again I think. loving the papers I choose, I have used things on the last few posts I haven't used in a while . All the papers have come out and lots of the old ribbons, all to get the mojo working again, after my wee break. It was only about 10days of lost mojo but it's taken simply ages to get bk in to the swing of things & I don't think I am quite there YET!

I keep saying I would like to do some scrapbooking again, I have the most beautiful papers but I think I have lost the knack of that too! (or I just don't want to use the papersl lol) although looking at some of my past LOs I can't do any worse, lol isn't it funny how we think some thing is really good at the time, and then we come back to it 6motnh or a year later we just think how could I have thought this was good? lol well enough natter.


Items Used: Card stock (CS) co'ordinations & Stampin' Up! (SU) craft Design papers (DP) American Crafts (ala cart, set 2). Buttons craft time, coloured with Whisper pens, string or fiber SU & glossey accents by ranger getting into using this way too much again it's like I have just found again lol. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

What do I think....perfection....your colours and papers are awesome and that image is stunning...I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stephanie said...

I think it's beautiful Dawn!

Your blog header always makes me smile - reminds me of what a fun weekend we had :)

Big Hugs
Hope you're well
Love Steph xxx

cheryl said...

love this its so beautful love the colours too love cheryl xxxx

Tiets said...

this looks stunning!!! wowwww.
Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge. Hugs Tiets xx

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, super image. Anesha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin