My bloggy pals

Tuesday 9 November 2010

We have a WINNER!!

Hello crafty friends. I hope you had a super & safe weekend last week. To those who have asked how I am after my operations Thank You. It's been two weeks now and although tired, I am well your all so sweet. Also Paris (kitten) and Lola (new pup) are also doing very well I will put some new photos up soon, you wont believe how much Paris has grown and her and Lola are always chasing each other round the house!

Well to all of you who commented and celebrated with me my 200th Follower the time has come to announce the winner! Drum roll Please drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr tah dah!


A HUGE congrats to you hun, If you will e-mail me I will organise your £20 gift voucher with the Altered Element A fab store with all the goodies you'll need for your next project! A big thanks to you all for following your all really super and make coming to blog land a real joy. Love Dawn xx


4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you will feel stronger soon. Can't wait to see more photos of your kitten and puppy. Have a good evening.

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, really appreciate it. The cards are not going as well as I had hoped but did give myself a year to get them sold so have 11months to go! :) Thanks for your support. Hugs Anesha

Sherry said...

Woohoo it's me!!! Thank you Dawn, I've just sent you an email as requested.

I'm glad you're feeling better xxx

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

Firstly I am pleased to hear you are on the mend.

I have been a rather bad blogger of late, somehow time seems to evade me and I never get where I intend.

Looking firard to seeing pictures of the new family members.

B x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin