My bloggy pals

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tag Tuesday - Italy

I am back for my third time for  Tag Tuesday. I still can't get over the fact that I am a DT member with all these fantastic people who inspire us all.  And this week we are all off to ITALY. I have never been to any part of Italy. I have often imagined going though as I think it would be truly an amazing place to visit. From the country Tuscan hills with their rustic food and vineyards to visit, to the city of Rome and the history  & art they have there for all to see. Then maybe off to Venice  for a ride on a gondola and wear a mask maybe?  Where on earth do you start for this tag? The food? The colours of the flag? A map of the country? Some of the amazing Landmarks? What a vast choice we have this week :) And It was fun to think about just some the wonderful things about Italy.




I have been spraying inks again as well as doodling, love getting my white pen out lol. The I got some Italian themed stamps out and used some distress inks to stamp with. I took a photo from google and chopped it up ( amazing pastry's for Italy) added some ribbon and that's about it. I hope this inspires you to have a play around with a tag and the theme of Italy this week Dxx

1 comment:

PiaRom said...

Look through your posts and this tag really catch my eyes...I totally love those colors togehter and the cool doodeling...yummy cakes I see :) ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin