My bloggy pals

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Tag Tuesday - Travel

This week at Tag Tuesday it's travel and you can really go anywhere with this lol. I thought I would go for the obvious I suppose and make some travel luggage tags, I think they are so sweet!



I chose some yummy co-ordinations card stock (love this stuff) and I cut them in the shape of my lovely little suitcase (you know the ones with the long handle that you pull out) Any way I thought they would make fabby luggage tags (not literally as they are a bit flimsy) But you could make real ones with some yummy string couldn't you? Then you would know your luggage, maybe even crochet a belt for your suitcase as well. Anyway I digress, inside I put some lovely papers of some wonderful places far away that you could dream of visiting. I hope you pop along and see what all the other talented DT team have been up to, I am sure they can inspire not just for tags but any crafty project you are making. Dxx

3 comments:

Faye said...

Dawn, your luggage tags are wonderful. The two sided card stock is just perfect for this. Beautiful colors together.

PaintingWrite said...

These are lovely and would make a great way to recognise your suitcase from all the others on the conveyor belt!

PiaRom said...

They are too cute :) I really love the one with the map inside ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin