My bloggy pals

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Tag Tuesday - Travel

This week at Tag Tuesday it's travel and you can really go anywhere with this lol. I thought I would go for the obvious I suppose and make some travel luggage tags, I think they are so sweet!

I chose some yummy co-ordinations card stock (love this stuff) and I cut them in the shape of my lovely little suitcase (you know the ones with the long handle that you pull out) Any way I thought they would make fabby luggage tags (not literally as they are a bit flimsy) But you could make real ones with some yummy string couldn't you? Then you would know your luggage, maybe even crochet a belt for your suitcase as well. Anyway I digress, inside I put some lovely papers of some wonderful places far away that you could dream of visiting. I hope you pop along and see what all the other talented DT team have been up to, I am sure they can inspire not just for tags but any crafty project you are making. Dxx


Faye said...

Dawn, your luggage tags are wonderful. The two sided card stock is just perfect for this. Beautiful colors together.

Nic McLean said...

These are lovely and would make a great way to recognise your suitcase from all the others on the conveyor belt!

Pia Rom said...

They are too cute :) I really love the one with the map inside ♥ Conny


Blog Widget by LinkWithin