My bloggy pals

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Another card for Hubby

This is for a Magnolia challenge (Image was a gift thanx Cheryl) I still only have one magnolia stamp but looks like I will be able to get some a little easier this year, we shall see. I have posted another card for hubby beneath this post so please have a look as that will be the one I give him I think!. This is for a challenge at Magnolia I have just checked that it's still this one lol as the other card was for a challenge that I missed the deadline for lol (nothing has changed this year lol) Also Using this for Papertake weekly They would like you to have the theme of 'New' or use something New so I have used my new Marther Stewart punches.



I have another card to post lol I know I have the kitchen table full of new stamps and I am playing like mad, I even been to Asda today to print some photos off as I have promised my self to do more scrapbooking this year! I have lots of photos of my Grand son and photos of all the snow so I will be having some fun! I will schedual the next one three posts in one day would be far to much lol so pop back tommorow.

This is a close up of the image she is lovely (I really do need to buy some of these beauties) and lovely to colour in too! used my copics (I so need NEED some more colours) I don't know where all the money is going to come from though lol. Already had an order this year, do you like my new MS Punches lol and new stuff on the way from SU too in the next couple of weeks. Hey, I don't smoke or drink so all my pennies go on crafting lol can you blame me? start as you meen to go on lol spend spend spend ha ha ha.

Here is another angle (arty farty angle) who's blog do I go on that says that? she makes me laugh any way. So two post after over a week of absence (well it was Christmas & New Year I don't have my own craft room so the kitchen table is my craft space) Oh when will my beautiful boys move out? lol will have to fight hubby for the room though he wants a music room ha ha. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Stamps, Image Magnolia Sentiment, SU. DP K & Co Cars Stock Bazzil. Coloured with Copics. Ribbon Craft time. Marther Stewart Punches.

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

Happy New Year.

Loving the colours of this Tilda card.

Your hubbys card is also gorgeous - will he make you one or do what mine does which is to rummage through my baskets and try to rememebr which ones I have raved about and pick one of those.

B x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love all your beautiful detail!!!
Hugs xx

Caroline said...

gorgeous card i love the colours xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo loving this lots and lots Dawn your design is a pure delight to the eyes and full of inspiration I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Mina said...

fabulous card Dawn I love the colours you used and I knew arty farty was a technical term lol....thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

cheryl said...

wow hun this was worth waiting for its stuning your colurs are just awesome,great detail love that MS punch I so want another one of those,they are just lush,take care hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card love that Tida and your colouring:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Love Tilda and your coloring is wonderful! Love your MS punches too! thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin