My bloggy pals

Thursday 21 January 2010

More challenges


I have three challenges for this lovely card, first Mojo Monday I have followed the sketch wasn't sure about this one but looks lovely I think. Next is Basic Grey I have been looking at this photo for two weeks I love this room very inspiring (go to the blog to see the photo) I would love this decor in my front room who would think of painting their walls grey though? So I have taken some of the colours from this and used them as well as Basic Grey items (Listed in Items Used). I have also joined Creative Card Crew (CCC) & Simon Says request that a punch is used.


Here you can see a close up of the image these stamps can be used for almost anything I keep forgetting I have them. It's a nice change instead of the standard image I normally use.


I am going to try and do some more Scraping this week (wish me luck).And I may well do some more cards. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx



Items Used: Stamps, Stampin' Up & Basic Grey. Inks, colour box. Die cut Basic Grey. Card stock stash & Co'Ordinations. Gem Kaiser craft & Punch from SU.

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is a beauty love those flowers,fab layout and wonderful detail too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Dazie said...

Absolutely lovely colours, beautiful card!
Dazie
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A gorgeous card and i love the colours too,
Hugs Dianne xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Dawn I think your card is so lovely, the color combo is one of my favorites and the embossed panel is striking! Beth

Paula said...

Wow Dawn what a stunning card such pretty colours and fabulous details. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Anki said...

Wonderful! Thank you also for your sweet comments on my little project for the day. Kram - Anki

coldwaters2 said...

This is a real beauty Dawn loving the embossing and colours and that image is so beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Donalda said...

What a beautiful card dear. Love all the detail you have put into it. Hugs

Unknown said...

what a lovely card, Dawn! I love how you sanded the embossed background!

kanishk said...

Absolutely lovely colours, beautiful card!

Work from home India

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin