My bloggy pals

Wednesday 4 August 2010

WOYWW 61 & Dawnies ATC swap


So it's WOYWW with Julia I have missed a few weeks, and I missed you all. But the desk isn't it's normal fairly tidy self, it's a tip! I haven't created much in the way of finished projects it's more doing lots of bits to make my art with. I have really been transferring a lot of images on to various materials this has been so much fun! but have only used one of them on an ATC which I posted yesterday if you want to have a look. There's a piece I made with my melt pot! and some Die Cuts. Some books & magazines I am reading (referring to) and some new Graphic 45 DP AIWL Halloween style really nice. Although we're not big on sending people Halloween cards etc I though some ATCs at some point would be good. Any way thanks for stopping by I will have a nosey at your desks through the day ;0)


The above ATCs are from my monthly swap with Petra The theme was French/Paris and these above are what I made and below are Petra's isn't she talented? 


Now I hope you can draw some inspiration from our swap which we did in the month of June. At the end of Aug I'll show you our July swap. If you would like to create some French/Paris ATCs I would love to see what you have come up with, and I'll show some on my blog, if you have a go let me know and I'll pop by in the mean time, Have a fabby day Love Dawn xx

29 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun loving your creative desk,are they Tims fragments I can spot,and as for your work hun just brilliant loveing the atcs hugs cheryl xxxxx

Annie said...

You have some really lovely artwork on your desk today.
A x

Artyjen said...

Dawn the chandelier one is fabby :) The Linday workshops are not listed as yet....you just have to ring the shop to book...the morning mirror one is £20.00 and so is the afternoon shrine one...would be great if you could make it too :)
xoxo Sioux

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love all the bits and pieces you've been working on Dawn and fab ATCs :-)
Anne x

Kathleen said...

Love the ATC's great artwork.

Kaz said...

I love all the bits on your desk and the ATC's are fab xx

Sue said...

Hi Ya
lovely creative desk, gorgeous ATC have great day, sue,x

Lizzybobs said...

loving your Atcs and love your desk - thanks for sharing - ;o)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi again Dawn. Yes just trace the flower and cut out with a craft knife. Luckily with the flower I'm using it already has the 'links' IYKWIM so it won't all fall to pieces when I cut it. I did one the other day and found it hard to determine where to link parts of it, just about managed it :-/
Anne xx

Twiglet said...

Lovely ATCs there Dawn - thanks for sharing!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Dawn,
I just popped over to say "hi!" I hope you are having a blessed day!
Hugs,
Cindy

Helen said...

What great ATC's!

Sid said...

Loving all that cool stash and the cards are fab !!

Cath Wilson said...

Some lovely work there and what a great, creative workspace you have. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

JoZart Designs said...

That creative desk is producing some Ace art! Lovely snoop...
Jozarty

Spyder said...

sorry I'm late, the comment thing wouldn't work! had to come back and say what fabulous ATCs. and a lovely crafty space! have a great woyww!!
(Lyn)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Great ATCs. Lynne x

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful artwork hun, love the eifel tower atc :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous ATC's! Love your desk!

Hugs
Maarit

Tracey said...

Gorgeous artwork, I have never made an ATC, should I admit to that.
x

Phree said...

Loads of lovely crafty goodies on your desk. All of the ATC's are fab!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have missed you SO much. I'm so glad to see you posting again. Really, even if your desk is messy (Grin). Don't be such a stranger. There are those of us who like to hear from you on occasion. Happy belated WOYWW.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I forgot. Love the new blog look.

~*~Patty S said...

Fun seeing your work place Dawn and it's always fun seeing the beautiful things you create!
oxo

TinaB said...

Fab space!! Sorry I'm late with my post xx Love for you to play along for my blog candy :0)

Brenda B said...

Productive is the word I'd use to describe your desk, looks great to me! And those ATC's are just beautiful, I love them all, especially your glittery chandelier. I keep looking at a set of chandelier stamps, but for some reason I keep putting them back!!

Hugs
Brenda

Serendipity Stamping said...

Love your ATC, they are very artistic! Busy hands & desk.

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome back - happy to see you! Love to see waht you call a mess on your desk - so many techniques in progress. Seriously wonderful ATCs Dawn, love thatyou put so much work into them - I really think yours qualify as minitaure art pieces.

Chrissie said...

Lovely stuff!
I hope you had time to finish your cup of tea... beautiful china cup too!
Chrissie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin