My bloggy pals

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Colourful card.


It's very late hence the poor quality of the photos. This is for the challenge over at The Play Date Cafe. I couldn't say no to this colour combo I really like it. (although it's lovely and bright IRL) Although it looks simple so much time has gone into this card. I made a promise to my self this week to use some of the many DP I have bought over the years. So here are some Stampin' Up! papers. I much prefer to use mix media to make my own back grounds now but there was a time I would always use DP. I am also hoping to get some 12 x 12 LOs going soon (been saying this since Jan.)  that will get rid of a few lol.


You may recognise the frame? I have moulded one of Tims and used some Friendly Plastic to fill the mould I made. The Eiffel tower I have made before I love that mould (bought) then there are the flowers lots of Alcohol Ink then  a stamp and cut out to stick on a card, tag or what ever, feel free to enlarge to get more detail. I will schedule this post I am off to the land of nod ;0) Love Dawn xx 

5 comments:

Anesha said...

Really like the paper and the flowers are lovely.

craftattack said...

Great card, really cheerful, love it! I know what you mean about having to use up papers....Hugs, Valerie

trisha too said...

Very springy and cheerful--NICE, Dawn!!

:)

Julie Forest said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the colors! What a great idea to make a mold of the frame so you can really customize it - i've been seeing the friendly plastic in more projects recently and haven't ever tried it...perhaps I should look into this. Thanks for sharing!! :)

VICKYFF said...

Every bride has their own color, and some dynamic, some dazzling colorful, full of love ... ... and some colors are the future of each symbol, depicting the bride's future.
Wedding Dress
Thanks for your sharing! I am pleased to share my joy with you?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin