My bloggy pals

Friday 4 March 2011

Book Marks!


Morning, I hope your week has been a good one and now it's Friday yay! I have been making book marks again, with one of the groups I belong to as well as a new site I found called Inkurable Stampers. Both want to see bookmarks. With the title of SPRING in my thoughts, and inchies these are the little creations I came up with.


There are a few techniques used in both BMs This looks a little more Autumnal, I think it's because of the brown, this is the first one I made, so on the next one I went all pastels lol. I hope you like them don't for get about the Give away it's a sticky at the top of the blog, it's not every day some one gives a cuttlebug away so hurry and have a look. Love Dawn xx

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely bookmarks Dawn! Have a great weekend and be good; if you can't be good, be careful! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

What gorgeous bookmarks Dawn.
Hugs,
A x

Anonymous said...

They're both fab! x

2amscrapper said...

great bookmarks. I like the backgrounds.

Art Chick said...

I love making bookmarks and love to see what other people make for them. Yours are gorgeous. Love them, Dawn!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely bookmarks Dawn. As for your question about the painting. The stamps are using as a guide on the background and your paint over them or you can just use them as stamps. Have a look at the video clip on the blog it might help. Have a great day. Anesha :)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Lovely bookmark.
Lynne x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin