My bloggy pals

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Altered Place Matt's

I was asked if I had any place matt's with birds & butterfly's as a theme. Well the answer was no, but I could make some. And this is what I did. Sorry for the quality of photo the sun was very bright for a change and they look a little over exposed but they are all wrapped up & ready to be delivered so these will have to do.

 I coloured and added wings to these images.

It took me a while to decide what on earth I would do. It's a shame these photos are so washed out. The back grounds are painted, stamped with more paint & ink and painted again, they are so bright and vibrant. I do hope my customer likes these (fingers crossed) Thank you as always for taking time to stop by and any comments you leave, I read every one! And welcome to all my new followers how lovely of you to join in my crafty journey. Dxx


Pia Rom said...

Wow..your pieces are beautiful..full of poetry..and magical! My favs are the first and the second one with the butterfly-wings...they are although very vibrant in color which I like ! Thank you for showing the zoom in :) ♥ Conny

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Dawn, they are very pretty. Kim

April Cole said...

These are beautiful... love all the "wings!"


Blog Widget by LinkWithin