My bloggy pals

Saturday 28 February 2009

Twilight Note Book







I love Twilight, anything really since my friend introduced me to the books all of which I have read (easy read about young girl in a small town falls in love with a vampire, I know doesn't sound good at all but if you like romance of a good read this is for you)I also went to see the film, awaiting the DVD release in March. Any way I was reading yet another magazine (Stamper Nov issue) ant there was a book very similar to this but a diary type one, any way as I said I love Twilight so I made this I thought I may send it to my friend in the USA Emily, as she is the lady responsible for introducing me to the books.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this! I am glad you enjoyed Twilight as much as I did! Love ya babe :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin