My bloggy pals

Monday 10 January 2011

Vintage tag


So how did the weekend go? How cold was it? heating is on full pelt again. :-[  I have been prepping some things for altering, I hope to finish at least one of those this week. The cross stitch is coming on slowly. I can only spare an hour or so a day on it and I am not fast. er what else, oh yes I am going to make a start on a journal, just a small one (as I have never done one before) but  hope to get cracking on that too. Yes lots to get on with. And finally on to this tag.


I love this stamp from Oxford Impressions. Isn't she just darling? So I really made it vintage looking with my DIs and lace. The DP was from my friend Petra (sweet girl) and I just thought how perfect it was for this image. Nice to have a little colour isn't it  (thanks hun xx) and the ribbon is a perfect match. So do tell, what have you been up to? If you leave a comment I can pop round to your blog as well to see what you have been up to. Thank you again to all who comment they really are lovely comments. Love Dawn xx

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow dawn hun this is one gorgoues tag,,love the lace you have added hugs cheryl xxxxx

Artyjen said...

Tha paper works so beautifully on the tag...it looks like it has been a treasure for years already :)
xoxo Sioux

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous! I'm going to have to get that set sometime this year (yep, the wishlist is already quite long, LOL)! Thanks for the inspiration - I haven't blogged in almost a week!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Nice tag Dawn with one my favourite images :) Lynne x

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty tag. Hope you are having fun with your new camera.

Daniele said...

lovin' the vintage tag and that lace is lush
hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful vintage tag! xx

Netty said...

Gorgeous vintage tag Dawn. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful vintage look.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done! Love it!

2amscrapper said...

I love vintage--this is gorgeous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin