My bloggy pals

Sunday 13 September 2009

Moo Card! Something Completely Different

Hello this is from SCD Mth5 wk 18 I have done a few of these and I do like them as they make you think as the saying goes (does exactly what it says on the tin) Although I don't really know what the purpose of a Moo Card they are very small 2.8cm x 7cm I was very suprised, but I did enjoy having to think small lol so this is my interpretation, and I hope you like it and have a go, it is also a great way to get rid of bits of scraps! I should also say that the theme for this week is circles so have a go.

Items Used: Stampin' Up! card stock & inks Prima flower Papermainia stamp (from last Christmas release) button from stash. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Dawn, thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Love your Moo card, fab bacground and use of flowers. Hugs Anesha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin