My bloggy pals

Monday 16 November 2009

Magnolia (my only one!) Birthday Card

I can not believe the problems trying to sort this post out today talk about frustraiting gosh! This is for two challenges the first is Basic Grey and the theme is bling & Glitz so I have that covered with the GM & Gems and I used BG die cuts, the seccond is Sketch Saturday and boy did I have trouble with this, nearly gave it up as a bad day lol Challenge it was most definatly! I wanted to use the lovely BG papers in the circles using nesties circles & scallops, but it just didn't look right.


Here is a close up of the BG die cut & blingy gems as well as the flowers .I love the Dove Craft charm brads.

This is a close up of the only magnolia stamp I have I love it but I really should get some more I just never see them when I am shopping in various on line shops (go figgure?)

I have tried to capture the glimmer mists here I have use three different colours, and a stencil given to me by my crafting buddy Barbara (she is super)
And a close up here of the brads again and the sentiment I hope you like it (can't say it's one of my faves but it took ages so it's going up on the blog! ha ha. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Stamps Image, Magnolia & Sentiment Stampin UP (SU) flowers, Prima. Brads, dove craft & stash. Charm ribbon stash too! Glimmer mist. BG Die cut from Periphery die cut sheet. DP & Card stock SU and orcourse coloured with copic pens (off to buy some more tomorrow lol)

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is gojus love your flowers and great papers and colurs too love cheryl xxxxx

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous Dawn,love what you have done with the glimmermist,I have a few bottles and really should use it!!!
Hugs xx

Heather said...

I'm just having a giggle Dawn, I've got a frustrating card on the go at the moment, just won't travel from head to paper and nothing looks right. Yours came out perfect in the end, gorgeous colours and papers and your details are just stunning.
Not many shops sell Magnolias do they? - I get mine from www.magnolia.nu - fatal, I just don't know when to stop...sigh !!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG,
hugs Heather & the BG team xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin