My bloggy pals

Sunday 8 November 2009

REMEMBERENCE SUNDAY (Mojo Monday 111)

I bought these adorable stamps yesterday how cute is the hedgehog awhhh and loving the Poppy from Papermania £1 goes to the boys and girls from this purchase.


I have put some Glossy accents on the flowers, eyes & nose of the hedgie, I really enjoyed colouring him in too I may well be getting there.


Same with the Poppy lots of different reds to give a little dimension to this I have made a 3D one too but the sketch from Mojo Monday I needed to put hedgie on top so did a flat one with some versamark and clear EP to give it texture.

And finally the inside. However, this is my thank you to all those who have gave their life for us past Wars and of course the present.

I love all the Armed forces and I love and am very thankful for the job you do for us GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE. Think of our boys & girls, buy a poppy. I buy every year and now I have bought this stamp set too! I know I can use the poppy again as a flower in it's own right but for NOW it's for all you BRAVE MEN & WOMEN AND YOUR PARENTS WIVES HUSBANDS & OTHERS WHO I AM SURE MISS YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD AND OF COURSE TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT US. PLEASE REMEMBER THEM 11TH NOVEMVER (nearest Sunday) Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx


Items Used:- DP My Minds Eye (Christmas glitter book 12x12) Stamps Papermania (Poppy) & Hedgehog Penny Black (3614F tender Hug) Card Stock Stampin' Up & Bazzil Inks stazon Stampin' Up & whispers (pens) Anita 3D glue Gems Hero Arts Clear EP & Versamark Cuttle Bug EF (Daisys) Nestabilities Blossom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin