My bloggy pals

Thursday 12 November 2009

Sketch Saturday 76

NEW COPIC PENS!!!!! (see post below to look at me newbie pens)I love them. Expensive? Yes, worth it OH YES lol what a joy to colour in images now. This card is for the Sketch Sat 76 love the examples from the DT as usual full of inspiration you all do a great job. Yhe light has been so poor all day hope you can see the photo ok (had to use the flash so dark this afternoon) you can click on the photo if you would like to see it clearer.

Look this is my first attempt with the new best friends. I am more than pleased with the results but you do need quite a few shades per colour to get a good result. I have put off buying these for so long (because of the price) and I caved this week and I don't think I will ever look back. Although I do like colouring from ink pads such as SU and TH distress inks. However, for a while at least these are my faves. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

Items used :-DP My Minds Eye stamp image, Swiss Pixies. Stamp sentiment, Stampin' Up(SU). Coloured with Copics. Inks & card stock SU. Cuttlebug EF. Marther Stewart punch. Gems & ribbon stash.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Donna you will adore copics I just love them and wow you have coloured the girl beautifully.
louise xx

SemSee said...

Hi Dawn! WOW, you've done such am amazing job with those copics - you sure you haven't used them before, LOL!? Fab card, hun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Sem x (SS DT)

cheryl said...

brilliant card hun brilliant coluring too with your new copics,I have 6 but went for the pro markers instead hugs cheryl xx

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Dawn! I need to get some more Copic too! Always want more...hehe

Cheryl said...

Awwww so adorable,beautiful papers and your colouring is superb.....I hope I can colour like that!!!
Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Dawn
Hugs Dianne xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin