My bloggy pals

Thursday 28 February 2013

More Post Cards


Hello again, what have you been up to this week so far? Told you I had the bug to make more PCs and here they are. Totally different from the painted ones from Tuesday. 


I did go for thicker card for this (Home sweet home set of three) I have used Mount board, so very sturdy, therefore will not be easily bent in the post. Again pretty paper on the back so messages can be written. 


I really enjoyed spraying, stamping & doodling all the houses, trees etc. Who would of thought it? I was looking at stamps I have and thought  these would be great if they were bigger, then I thought, "I can draw them bigger", so I had a go and this is the result. 



I am really pleased with these little creations. Don't forget that on the 1st of each month I have a journal challenge Here no matter your skill level ALL are welcome to come and play each month. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for stopping by and any comments you leave (I read them all) I love an excuse to pop to a blog new/old to me I don't mind. I love to see what you have been creating. Love Dawn xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely postcards with sunny colours! Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

adorable postcards Dawam.. wow!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh Dawn, these are delightful postcards! :)
I love the doodle clouds, they are soon cute!! and the vibrant colors for the background... "Pretty"

PiaRom said...

So lovely ones!!! I like the cloudsin the last one... yes I have to say: the last one is my favorite! love the contrasts and the sprayed stencils look through the houses and trees :) hugs Conny

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin