My bloggy pals

Thursday 21 March 2013

Canvas 8x8


Hello again, hope your warm & safe.  This is another canvas using a quote I used in my last smaller canvas, I thought I would go bigger. This is the truest colour to the painting the others with the bad light look a little bluer than it is.



I took these two photos outside. I may add the white dots around the hearts, but I'm not sure as yet. I don't think it's completely finished now I look at it again, so I may have to add a few more tweaks. I am also including this in PPF  Have a lovely week. Dawn xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and colorful and creative art work ~ Great design! ~ Enjoy ^_^

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely canvas Dawn! Valerie

Netty said...

loving all the layers of colours and shapes in the background Dawn.

Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wonderful painting and message. :)
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Ivy said...

Lovely message and canvas. HPPF!

Linda Kunsman said...

i think it's lovely as is Dawn!!

Tracey FK said...

great background and love the quote...xx

Giggles said...

Love the colors and the quote! Good job!

Hugs Giggles

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Lovely colours. I like all the layers and the quote is so true

Tammie Dickerson said...

Love the sentiment - and your blog is wonderful! I just finished watching a Jane Austen movie marathon - while I painted! Love her, too!

Anne Manda said...

Great quote, beautifully done! <3

Unknown said...

I think it's super cute! I would add some white dots to SOME of the hearts, but not all. Great canvas! :)

DVArtist said...

This is a wonderful sentiment. I like the bold bright colors too.
Nicole/Beadwright

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin