My bloggy pals

Monday 6 September 2010

ATC swapping



It's Monday boo! but it could be a good thing too all those children are off back to shcool now so you can get back in to your routine. It was so Bright out side when I took these photos I don't know how well you can see them here. I made these little ATC dresses for a swap some time ago.  posted them but it doesn't look like they were ever received :0( so some where out there in post land are my four pretty ATC dresses  hope they are spreading the love ha ha.



I also thought I would show you another swap I took part in with dear Petra I was so pleased with these when they came as she hadn't done any thing like this before she really pushed the boundaries and went for it! so what ATC swaps do you do? any good ones you just have to tell me about? I would love to hear about your swaps. Love Dawn xx

5 comments:

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hello Crafty Dawn!!
I hope those dear little dresses make it to their destination someday soon! How cute they are!
Thank you for your comment on my Halloween pillows! I use original postcards from my collection so can get the images larger to use for the pillows. Although I have to clean them up a bit most times because of creases and spots and things!
Hugs and Smiles from across the Big Pond!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

More gorgeousness,
I love them all
have a lovely week
Hugs from June x
http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/
http://dezinaworld.blogspot.com/
http://artfreebies.blogspot.com/

Gaby Bee said...

These sets of ATCs are fantastic. You have included so much detail. Lovely!

Karen said...

Naughty blogger hasn't been updating my blog list :( You must have thought I had abandoned you my lovely! I am hoping that my dress ATC's are where they are supposed to be...with Chris...is that the same swap?

GORGEOUS letters!!! XXX

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Gosh you have been busy. Lovely stuff Dawn. Lynne x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin