My bloggy pals

Friday 17 September 2010

SCD Arches 'Stars'



It's Friday the weekend is almost here again. Time for SCD this month it's arches all month but this week it's 'Stars' and the lovely Sioux has chosen this weeks challenge. So what do stars mean to you? well I think I am still on the theme from last week lol as film stars struck me 1st and I have this super Marylin stamp so I has to use it to make this weeks arch tag.


You can see better on here I have been using Tim Holtz DI and a wee bit of string and a charm so no list today of items. The stamp I have had for some time and I bought it from an on line shop based in Wales but that's all I know but I am sure your aware of lots of stamps from the stamp smith have so many lovely photo kind of stamps, I have a few my self and I always want more lol. I hope you have a super week end but be sure to join in with the SCD DT this week, as we would all really like to see what stars mean to you this week Love Dawn xx.

4 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful arch Dawn, that stamp is fab! and the string and charm finish it off perfectly.

Zoechaos said...

Now she was a Star rising high and shining bright fabulous tag xx Zoe

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Lovely Dawn. Lynne x

Yvonne said...

She was a star indeed, Dawn! Love your arch and take on the theme!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin