My bloggy pals

Friday 18 February 2011

Another book mark?


At the lovely group 'the artist nest' we are making Book Marks with the title 'Whimsical Houses' and here is mine. A little different than what could be considered my normal style (if I indeed have one?) This bookmark uses all sorts of mediums. Paint, watercolour, pencils and ink! I am not the best drawer in the world (not by a long chalk) but I have to admit this was really fun to do! I did the inside too (I still can't believe I did this).


This is where my ink pen came out and I decided to draw the whole of the inside, very whimsical I think! lol.

Now to all you lucky people who saw Tim at 'Art from the heart' I hope you really enjoyed your time with Tim. I was at AFTH Wed. and bought some of Tims brand new CHA 2011 stamps and I saw Mario, (must be way cold here for him, as there was no sign of his knees (well known for only ever wearing shorts) and I could here tim, he was hiding away in the back some where. Oh well next time I may have the money and be quick enough to get one of those golden tickets. So I am looking to live through those who were able to go so I want to see what you got up to to let me know. Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW these are fabulous,love the shape of them!!!
HUgs xx

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is adorable! What a beautiful and creative project! (And lucky you, scoring some new Tims!) Have a great weekend. :)

oneoff said...

That's gorgeous, and I particularly love the whimsical inside with all the details. If only I could draw, I'd love to do a series of bags with their contents showing...

Bernie x

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully creative!

Anonymous said...

It's brilliant Dawn! Great shape! x

Renee Stien said...

Dawwn, this bookmark is just awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin