My bloggy pals

Monday 7 February 2011

Gothic arch & Ginger snap challenges.


Happy Monday to you. Hope you managed to have some craft time over the week end. I don't seem to have stopped and it's been so much fun! However, painful at first working through lack of mojo. But I kept pushing and flicking through blog land and magazines and sticking bits down and painting and pretty soon my mojo had no choice but to return. As I was really rubbish with out it lol. So on to challenge one Gothic Arch they want a queen. So one of the most popular queens, I think in the craft world any way, is Marie Antoinette. And I have a wonderful set of stamps from Oxford impressions to help me out. Challenge number two is with Ginger Snap Creations is Kings & Queens so you can chose both or either one. I saw some lovely inspiration on there blog and there is plenty of time to enter with GSC.


Here is the close up. Of  queenie. Isn't she elegant?tottering around in tiny shoes. A bloggy friend of mine (and yours) Terri loves anything to do with her and has been to Paris to the Versailles (saying that she has more goodies involving MA again), so pop over if you have time. What a place, she had photos of the fabrics and furniture and of course all the china. We love a good bit of china. I am involved in a china swap there is a link on top right side bar. So more of this when I receive my goodies. It's all very exciting. Any way hope you like this little offering please pop along to the blogs and join in. It's always lovely reading what you have to say so thank you for any comments you leave. Oh and I seem to have gained a few more followers so welcome to you, how you find some inspiration and don't be shy leave a comment, we're all really friendly here aren't we girls? ;0) Love Dawn xx

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A fabulous creation,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh a fabulous whimsical arch, Love this one Dawn
hugs June

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love your elegant queen!

Daniele said...

fab creation Dawn
hugs

PetraB said...

Such a fabulous 'Queenie', love it.

Netty said...

Beautiful Queen Arch. Thank you for joining in with Kings and Queens at Gingersnaps. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Fab submission, Dawn! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Kings and Queens Challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin