My bloggy pals

Monday 28 February 2011

My Tea cup swap

Hello, joined a tea cup swap for Valentines, it was organised by the lovely Faith Hope and Cherrytree and although I had never done any thing like this before I would defiantly do it again. I met the most beautiful & generous women. A couple of weeks ago I showed the lovely swap I recieved from Lorene Here and now she has posted what I sent to her. Silly me I forgot to take a photo so thank you Lorene and I am happy you loved the things I sent.

3 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

What a lovely idea! and you created a beautiful swap. xxoo

Cindy Adkins said...

What a beautiful idea, Dawn...how fun!!! And thank you for your sweet comments about my book...you are so dear, Dawn!!
XO

Lynn Stevens said...

What a lovely swap and some really wonderful things!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin