My bloggy pals

Monday 4 July 2011

Grungy Monday 14



Hello it's getting late here in UK 9.30pm. I haven't been around much because the weather has been SO wonderful, I love the sun ;0) So I have been catching up with some reading I have read four books in the last ten days really good fun to read. Any way Monday is here and I have to go and play with Linda from Studio L3 and Tim the master of grunge ;0) And this challenge was lots of fun this week especially playing with Perfect Pearls (PP) & Distress Ink Refills (DIR) so much fun and really great product!



I liked playing with the PP & DIR so much I had to do two at the same time and aren't they vibrant colours, the pigment is fab! One tag is kinda soft steam punk and the other? Well ladies and butterfly's what else is needed, so yummy ;0) You can see the backgrounds in these close ups and the resist technique works really well, so don't forget to pop along to Tims for the technique. I also did some extra stamping coloured with Copics and cut out then added to a tag (Butterfly) and on the other I added some more of Tims goodies as well as a vintage pocket watch face (enamelled) to help give different textures and 3D appearance. Thank you for stopping by, I always appreciate your comments and encouragement. Love Dawn xx

22 comments:

Netty said...

Two beautiful tags Dawn. Take care, Annette x

Jane said...

Simply gorgeous! Your backgrounds turned out beautiful. I love the way the script shows up in contrast to the bold colors.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Dawn, what a beautiful pair of tags you've created! The resist looks fabulous, and the colors are vibrant and gorgeous. That butterfly is sensational!!!

Shelann said...

YOur tags are great and I love the vibrant colors and the stamping too.

Lisa Somerville said...

Both tags are wonderful examples of the tech - love your colors!

Daniele said...

great tags Dawn so pretty coloured backgrounds
hugs

Helen said...

They are both beautiful Dawn, and I love the colours!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful tags!!

PetraB said...

A gorgeously grungy tag.

Shelly Hickox said...

Your colors are incredible!! I love seeing the different ways everyone uses this technique. Your tags are both just perfect.

Hettie said...

Both your tags are gorgeous. Brilliant! I thought you had done them reversible first of all. I was thinking how did she not mess up the back! Haa Haa!

minnie_mac said...

Great tags. Love the vibrant colours.

Marilyn

MarleneMAZ said...

Both of these tags are just gorgeous!

Karin said...

Fabulous tag, I love the depth of colour.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! Love your colors.

bockel24 said...

love the butterfly tag, Dawn!

craftytrog said...

Both are gorgeous Dawn! x

Sarah said...

It's Friday now and it's another day of drizzle1 Wonderful tags! Really loving that red and the dimension in your embellishments... lovely.

Gerri Herbst said...

orgeous tags...love the pop of color!of the butterfly.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tags Dawn, great vibrant colours and the resist looks fabulous. Tracy x

Terry said...

Beautiful use of the technique! Great tags! Long time no see?

SannaS said...

wow!! gorgeous tags!! love the bold colors!! =)
hugs, SannaS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin