My bloggy pals

Friday 8 July 2011

Digi class wk 2 & 3

Hi, I forgot to post how I have been doing in my digi class with Tammy I am learning so much each week my head is literally exploding ha ha And on top of that my other class has started to, it's all about journalling & the elements I am doing this class with Effy More about this class on my other blog Journal Journey's So please pop over. And please don't forget I am now doing a challenge of my very own (still can't believe I am doing this I am totally thrilled about it) click HERE for more info on this month challenge if you fancy joining in and don't forget to grab a button ;0)


So, in the 2nd week we created a simple PDF Oh my we used so many tools I am gonna have to keep practising, I have to say though by the time  the 3rd week came around I was a little more confident and I was really pleased with my simple drawing I came up with.


Aren't my characters cute? The pussy cat is all mine and the teddy one is Tam's idea but I managed to digitally draw all this my very self. (Pats self on the back) I am really pleased with my progress and we will be doing more of a 3D style next week so I am looking forward to learning more, much more ;0) I have to say I am sure lots of you know the basics but I didn't have a clue! * whispers* to be honest I don't think computers like me much sshh. Any way if you wanted to join in Tam's class I am sure you still can, as you can down load everything and save it so you can do this all in your own time and as you can see if I can do it I think any one can ;0). Thank you for stopping by as always and leaving comments as well, Have a super weekend. Love Dawn xx

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Well done you and great you are having so much fun. :)

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

These look awesome! I'm taking Tam's class, too! Isn't it fun?

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like a lot of work, let's hope your poor head doesn't explode. I am trying to draw my great auntie - got lots of nice drawing, they just don't look like her - grrrrrrrrrr! Valerie

Michele said...

isn't it wonderful learning new things and growing with your creativity? this is splendid. xo

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Sound like you are having a blast! :]
Yes, your characters are adorable... keep up the good work.

Lynn Stevens said...

Looks like a load of fun!!! Dawn A little birdie told me your birthday is tomorrow! Watch your mail. will be a bit late but Hope your day is Wonderful.

Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.
Hugs Lynn

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Dawn,
This is totally adorable!!! And I'm so glad that the class is fun...how awesome!

Thank you for being one of my special blogging sisters!!

XO
Cindy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin