My bloggy pals

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday 14


Today I am showing Paragon. As always I am playing along with Terri & Marther who's idea it is to have 'Tea Cup Tuesday' (TCT). Oh how I love this set, isn't it just gorgeous? I love the colour, a pale green and the pattern inside the cup and on the plates is raised to. Here are some more photos to look at;




I hope you can see from this photo how the pattern is raised ;0)


All the plates have this mark as well as the cup. It's really lovely to have the green and white as they are, to me it gives an added chicness to the set. The shape of the cup is so pleasing to the eye, and the handle is so practical yet beautiful as well. I do hope you will join in and play along, I so love looking at tea cups ;0) Love Dawn xx

7 comments:

cheryl said...

this is one beautiful cup and saucer hun just love it hugs cherylxxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your cup and saucer, must get round to showing some of mine one day. We have nice weather here too, first time in a week! Take care of yourself, hugs, Valerie xx

Terri said...

Hello Dawn,
Everything about this set is gorgeous, the color, the shape, the gold trims.... I adore it!
Even the handle is a perfect shape!
The design in the cup and on the plate is unique as well and so lovely.
Hugs,
Terri

Suz said...

That is a lovely set. The color is so gentle and calming and I love the raised design. I am new to all of this tea cup knowledge. I would love to have you stop in!
Fondly,
Suz

Martha's Favorites said...

Love the Paragon cup. It is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing. Blessings, Martha

Donna Heber said...

Hi Dawn,

I love your Paragon teacup & saucer. The soft pastel color is very elegant.

Gerri Herbst said...

gorgeous tea cups...I really should show mine too.thanks for visiting. take care, gerri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin