My bloggy pals

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Grungy Monday 17


Hello, a whole week that's a long time for me with no postings. I do hope I am forgiven ;0) Thank you all so much last week for congratulating me on the GDT appearance so lovely of you. I enjoyed it lots and saw every ones work, you really all rocked. And so it's Grungy Monday again with Linda SL3  who hosts the weekly challenge & Tim Holtz who's products and techniques inspire in this challenge. This week it's Rock Candy stickles.  I have now run out, with this challenge so more will be on the list to buy as I really love it's subtlety.


Here's a close up so you can see the lovely rock candy. I love Dina Wakley new stamp as well. I just feel these will be very versatile for so many things, my journaling will benefit from this beauty I'm sure ;0). I think the papers really make this tag all come together beautifully. Thank you for stopping by as always and any comments you leave. Love Dawn xx

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, Dawn! Have a nice week, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, what a lovely Tag. Have a good rest of the week.. S xx

StampDancer said...

The tag is lovely. I love the soft, vintage colors of it.
Deb

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one beautiful tag just love soft color tones on this hugs cherylxxxx

Shelly Hickox said...

Absolutely gorgeous collage tag - perfect colors and images. Love it!!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful tag Dawn! xx

Daniele said...

lovely vintage tag Dawn
hugs

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Really like the tag!
Missed you... all is forgiven <3

Chris said...

A gorgeous tag Dawn and I love the colours and your stamping, great dimension too. Chris x

trisha too said...

Beautiful tag, Dawn!

:)

Gaby Bee said...

This tag is fantastic, Dawn! Love all the texture and your color choices. Simply perfect!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Gaby xo

The Craft Cupboard Under the Stairs said...

Wonderful tag Dawn. I checked out the Dina W stamps...they're really nice. Thanks for tip!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin