My bloggy pals

Thursday 9 April 2009

Cupcake 34/Sketch Sat 45

These divine papers arrived yesterday K&Co Journey papers, talk about LUSH! and I wanted to enter these two challenge blogs Sketch Saturday lovely sketch I will use again & again & Cupcake Challenge you had to use folds (at least two) well I haven't really folded paper on cards or scrap books come to think of it, so this while not out of my comfort zone completely, made me do something I hadn't done before and this is the result. I had to do two challenges, well they are pretty super challenges are they not? lol what with the papers and the designers as inspiration how could I go wrong?

I don't even know any one who is 21 yet but I had to use the key and well, you understand what it's like to be an addict don't you? lol I'm getting very creative I couldn't find a flower to match so I made one out of ribbon (I think this is because one of the previous challenges you had to make your own flower). You can see why challenges are good to enter, they give you good ideas that you can use in other projects too! better stop waffling.....

And the items used : hold your breath there's a few lol the wonderful K&Co 'key', & 'design papers', from journey range (so yummy and lots of other matching things, which I bought oopps!) Papermania brads, Dove craft 'charm brad', Making Memories letters, American craft 'numbers (from the thickers range which I coloured to match)' and finally the ribbon that was all ready in my over flowing stash... I so need a bigger room (notice I will not suggest buying less stash) lol. As always I'd love to hear your comments and why not become a follower and never miss a post! Love Dawn xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a fab card Dawn. You are very talented :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, love the paper!!! thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous, thanks for joining us this time at Cupcake, hugs pops x x

Ida / Little said...

Fab card and super gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

Ida

tracie said...

Oh wow this is stunning Dawn, love the gorgeous papers and details. Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

Sandra said...

Great card. Just love the ribbon flowerr you have made and I have to agree those papers are LUSH!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Liza said...

Fabulous card and those papers look devine! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Precious card!! I love the papers!! Beautiful work!!

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card. The papers you've used are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin