My bloggy pals

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Sugar Bowl ch8

I liked this sketch so much I have used it for another challenge! It's a really good one they are so clever at the Sugar bowl. This stamp is lovely isn't it? so cute and reminds me of child hood so much! I thought the papers from basic grey were fantastic for children's cards (especially boys) as you can so often have flowers on everything. That why I went for circles layers (like a flower). And I'm giving some away in the Candy stash give away so you could have your very own! I have used them more than once this week!

Items used: Sugar Nellie Stamp 'where's mine' Basic Grey papers 'cupcake' sentiment is from stash! as is the brad and inks (think they're called papertake or something like that, there very good) I bought them on e-bay over a year ago I got loads for about £8 was a bargin and they are really good and they have lasted too! which is a bonus lol hope you like, please leave a comment and don't forget to enter my stash give away! Love Dawn

3 comments:

Tiets said...

I beautifull card lovely colors! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge.
Hugs Tiets

Louly said...

Dawn that's a gorgeous card! I'm a big fan of those papers myself. Thank you for you PM at do crafts, I only just got it - sorry. xxx
P.S your blog looks fab!

Kathy said...

You have done a fantastic job with Tiets sketch!! (Hers are always beautiful!) Love the colors and your adorable image!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin