My bloggy pals

Wednesday 23 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR


These are my boys, and the lovely Dita many have been snowed in where we live no buses or taxes running and the gritters only just out today! the snow has been so bad but I would rather have the white stuff for five days than rain.

As you can see it's very picturesque here, lots of beautiful trees, as we live near lots of green farmland. All the children are enjoying the Snow sledges are sold out and every one is using them at every opportunity.

I would like to wish you the best time at this most wonderful time of year. Let us not forget why we celebrate Christmas.


It is because of our saviour Jesus Christ, Our Father in Heaven gave his only begotten son to us, so that he may clean us of our sin, that we may return to him one day. You are the beloved children of your father in Heaven he loves you, wants you to remember him. Repent of your sins and live a Christ like life so that we may return to him in the eternities.

I love my father in heaven and I am so grateful for his son Jesus Christ. I am far from perfect but I know he loves me as he loves all of you. Have a Blessed Christmas and safe and happy New Year love Dawn xx

7 comments:

SemSee said...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New New Year, Dawn hun! Hugs, Sem x

Cheryl said...

Hi Dawn,love your beautiful photos,oh how I wish I could have a white Christmas, I just love winter!!! Thanks for the little reminder of the true meaning of Christmas,we are sometimes to busy to remember!! Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!
Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
to you Dawn and your family,
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx

cheryl said...

hi hun love your pictures hun beautiful scenery just wishing you a wonderful and happy xmas and new year with all my love cheryl xxxx

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW Beautiful pictures. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

melody said...

what gorgeous pictures dawn! wishing you a belated merry christmas ~ may the holiday season and the new year bring you lots of love, laughter and sunshine! i'm looking forward to another scrappy happy bloggin year with ya!

hugz
melody

Beth aka BR-T said...

What fantastic wintry images Dawn and thank you for the wonderful reminder of Christs birthday! Beth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin