My bloggy pals

Monday 14 December 2009

Tags and more tags

Well I did it, ALL 12 of Tim Holtz tags, I finished these two off yesterday, not bad photos this time but you have to be quick lol it's dark already! I have really enjoyed making these and I am so happy I completed them all. I am going to enter these for a challenge with Sophisticats ch 15 which is anything Christmassy, so pop along if you have the time. There is still a chance for a prize from Tim too if you have completed the 12 tags based on his 12 Tags of Christmas, click oh his banner in my side bar for more info I am most certainly in! Like so many though that have commented I have to say I have learnt some new technique's which I am sure I will use again the flowers were to die for and I have used that already on a card!

Here is a close up of tag 11 I couldn't make the buttons like Tim did ( couldn't do a lot of the things Tim did lol. I hardly have any of his stuff) I think his Christmas stamps are very versatile and I hope I see some in the sales in January lol but I still think it's pretty fab!
My close up of tag 9 now I didn't have any of the film stuff, thank fully Tim shared the photos for this tag and I thought they were pretty funny. How many times have I seen kids crying lol we tell them not to talk to strangers and then plonk them on the knee of a big fat guy in a red suit and say he will come when your a sleep and leave you gifts he is a nice man lol no wonder they cry lol. Where was I? Oh yes I use the photos printed them off on some photo paper then used a black PM to draw the negative.
And so here they are, all of them you can click on the photo to enlarge and have a close look I really think they are great I am so glad I stuck with it made the time and finished them all. I have a few faves, although I love them all. The car with the tree on, is simple to make but I thought great to put on a gift of someone you don't see much or if someone special will be HOME for Christmas. Another fave was the baubles they look so lush IRL very shiney and three dimensional it's amazing what some glossy accents can do! and finally the flowers from tag 11 I will use this over & over as well as other techniques I have come across with the 12 tags. As always thank you for all your comments and your continued visits to my blog. Love Dawn xx


Items Used for tags 9 & 11 all others itemes for each tag are listed with their post. Stamps, SU, Crafty Individuals & Habico. Numbers, thickers. Clips Making Memories. Inks TH distress, stayzon & momento. Dymo. flowers, Prinma & K & Co. Brad Dovecraft. Papermania sentiment. And ribbon from stash.

8 comments:

Artyjen said...

Hi Dawn! They look fabby all together don't they? In answer to your question all I know is what
T!m posted at the beginning i.e.
e-mail him a photo of all the tags together...his link is on his side bar near the top.
Good Luck! I bet it will be a super prize!
xoxo

brenda said...

That's the stumbling block Dawn, as far as I know there is not way to do that, you just have to remember to do the link up to the challenge when you get to a computer again.

Great tags by the way.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, well done you for getting all 12 completed. They are just wonderful and you should be really pleased. Have a great evening. Anesha

Unknown said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, well done on doing all 12 too.

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh these are all fantastic! You are the second person to recreate these and they are fantastic! Beth aka BR-t

cheryl said...

oh hun these are totally briliant so glad you have finished them all so fab to see them altgether too must get picture of all mine taken together and send in to tim husg cheryl xxxxxxx
oh thanks for the email hun loved it he he xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tags Dawn, love them, I will have to wait until next year to do Tim's challenge....many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. hugs Avril xxxx

Lesley said...

Your tags are all fab Dawn, I love looking at everyone's to see how they interpreted them. I still have 4 to go but I will get there! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin