My bloggy pals

Thursday 10 December 2009

Note books gifts

I couldn't wait to get started on my new stamped images that Cheryl sent me (really good job of stamping hun thank you, loads! I am short on money this year (who isn't) so friends will be getting a note book from us (the note books are very good quality actually for the money A6 size)
I didn't write down all the items used as was just so excited to be crafting gifts, (I'll list what I can remember at the bottom) First is the yummy snow man coloured with copics, I love him so much such a lovely guy. Oh that reminds me, in the last few days I have won 3 yes THREE prizes one of which is a WOJ Christmas stamp. Even if this arrives after Christmas they keep so well I really won't mind (I just bought recently an old WOJ stamp) I am so thrilled with winning as I never win anything, I also won two blog hops one prize is a mystery and the other is a cute dog & bone I am sure that will come in handy, I love Christmas so exciting lots of chances to win loads of stuff COOL (squeeks to self)
And here for any Twilight fans is the lovely Edward, he was a limited Digi and I didn't know so didn't get him, this is why the lovely Cheryl said she would send him to me, and all the other goodies I am still grinning about that little delivery I can tell you (it was like an early Christmas pressie to me) The light is awful as usual but I think you get the gist of this little cutie. These not books are obviously finished on the back and on the insides to match the front covers (but you don't want to see that lol) I hope you like them. I loved making these and I have about another 15 to do and each one different (those images will come in handy) I have some images to use off Anesha too she sent me some lovely cats and one of my friends loves cats so I think this will be next on my list to do ( oh I have some pet papers too) oh the craft brain is kicking in I have to go while I am on the ball lololol. Thank you for looking and any comment I love reading what you have to say. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- DP Cosmo Cricket (Edward) My Minds Eye Christmas (snowman) Card stock Stampin' Up! (SU) Ribbon Stash Paper mania sentiment (sticky) Marthat Stewart punch SU punch. Images coloured with Copics Stickles glitter. Images Magnolia (snowman) Griting Farm digi (Edward)

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun these are brilliant I have done the same as you made books for all my buddies,as no money as would love some tilda stamps after coluring that one in the other day I am totaly hooked,hugs cheryl

hunny can you email me your addy please as would love to send you a xmas atc pretty plese,
email is
twiglet44@keme.co.uk
love hugs cheryl xxx

Mrs Bs Blog said...

These are soooo fabby hun. I love the snowman especially, he is such a cutie pie. i think alot of people are feeling the pinch these days and these make such fantastic and personal gifts. xxx

Beth aka BR-T said...

These are terrific Dawn I love how items can be altered to suit one perfectly! Beth

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful work. Looks like you are having fun. Anesha :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin