My bloggy pals

Sunday 13 December 2009

Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas (tag 12)

I have really enjoyued doing these tags and I love these flowers I used my nestabilitys to get the flower (blossom) I have seen these before but never done them I use some glimmer mist and folowed Tim's easy instructions Here So pop and have a look if you haven't already. Just think how versitile these flowers will be on cards scrap book gift boxes etc they look much better IRL as they sparkle so much. For the red one I just used TH distress inks (red brick) the sprayed some iridecent gold GM it gives it such a sparkle.
I used the glossy accents to make dew drops on the roses do you like that idea? I thought it was a nice little touch. I have tag 9 & 11 to do then I will have done all of them and those that have done all 12 can enter a draw for lots of Tim's lovely stuff so pop along there is a link in the side bar if you would like some more info. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Glimer Mist, Nestabilites (Blossom) SU card stock Making Memories DP. leaves made and ribon from stash. Tim Holtz Distress inks. Stamps, Crafty Indiviual (swirl), SU (frnch writing) and Dove Craft (sentiment) Gold EP & Versamark

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is gojus so love your roses they are so beautiuflly made love the idea of glossy accents too,loved seeing how everone has followed tim hers to next year,
maybe I wil have more than his inks to play with then he he hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Simply gorgeous Dawn! I love the roses, they are fabulous! TFS

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

these tags are beautiful works of art Dawn you must be very proud.
I've added Jake on my blog to keep Edward company and me happy, he he. janex

Artyjen said...

Lurv the dewdrops on the roses.....get cracking you don't want to miss out on that prize draw! Bet it will be fab..good luck
xoxo

Liz said...

Wow Dawn these are fab I thought I followed your blog and I am not!! How very weird as I love your work these roses are brilliant! Off to add myself as a follower!

Liz xx

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous! I must try those flowers out!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! I really love those flowers... you did a great job with that tag. :o) TFS!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Wonderful Tag, you should pop over to my blog, as I am giving away candy:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin