My bloggy pals

Friday 11 December 2009

Sugar bowl ch 25 Allsorts ch 30

I was up until 4am this morning, I know I am up far too early lol. This is for the Sugar Bowl the prize is 12 SN stamps I am so up for winning that! It also happens to be a key requirement in the Allsorts challenge to use the colour purple. However don't think my recent winning streak can continue, one can only hope, the challenge was to follow the sketch and use your fav colour for the Sugar Nellie. I really do like lots of colours but I do love Purple and turqoise.
Here is a close up of Magna used her a few times now so please with her, I am making some lovely little gifts today hoping to get them in the post (will post photos when they are received) as they are for my blogging buddies lol. I have so much to post today, I have caught up with the TH Tags will post them later and will make a start on todays and tag 9 that's the one I missed out just couldn't think any way more of that later make sure you pop back. Thank you for looking & any comments. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- SN image. Glossy accents. Coloured withCopics. DP & Bk Grpund Stamp SU. Flowers ,Prima. Charm, stash. Gerbra DP, Design House. Inks, SU.

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Dawn
Hugs Dianne xx

Lilian said...

Dawn, your lilac card is just gorgeous! Love her shiny boots :)
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin