My bloggy pals

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Hello blog land I missed you.


Long time no see? I have been away from blog land for over a week! Me ,I know I can't believe it either, I am normally so addicted. Problem with me is recently I have been buying more than using crafty goodies. I went to a car boot (not been to one for SO LONG) I found some really great junk, I won't tantilise you lol. I  hace also actually WON some candy! The photo above is a suprise package from the lovely Jude  What a fabby package don't you think? Thank you Jude it's a lovely goody bag.


Thought I would show you some of my disasters lol. Some ATC's I made last week when my mojo began to fail, I liked the back grounds but wasn't very happy with the out come of these at all. Yep these I think are for the craft bin in the sky. Unless any one wants them lol (don't all rush at once lol)


I can't count the times I sat at my desk only to be so dry I couldn't even go on the internet and get any inspiration. And I know it was there, I just couldn't get my mind and fingers to work at all. No amount of goodies could get me started. Any way I have two ATC swaps to do. One to my lovely ATC buddy Petra (so I am not letting you peek this time lol I have two of your three flower ATCs completed) And the above ATCs are in the post to France to my lovely bloggy friend Lilbulle Pop over to her blog you can not fail to be amazed lol I made these with glossy card stock I used a candle to burn them and create soot which I then stamped on with a clean stamp (nothing added) if you touch the surface you will leave finger prints etc so you have to be very careful. When you have stamped what you want to, seal it, you must use a fixative. It's very enjoyable and I felt my creativity and mind fuse together so I am back to crafting and blogging again. Gosh a week just seems like forever! Love Dawn xx


Items Used for the Soot ATCs:- Stamps, Stampington & Co. Glossy card stock. DPs K&Co. Coloured with, Copics.

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Congrats on your candy win. I like the backgrounds on your ATCs lovely colours. Anesha

Joanna said...

Hey Dawn, good to have you back! Now, I gotta tell you - I LOVE THOSE SOOTY ATC'S!!!!! I've got to have a go at that. I suspect mine will be much messier and not half as effective! xxxx

Lynn Stevens said...

must be your lucky day!

Kathryn said...

Good to see you again! I know the "craft block" well. Can be a paralysis of sorts. But, when the inspiration hits again... watch out world!
xxoo kat

Lynn Stevens said...

I have a little RAK and need your address!
Lynn

cheryl said...

wow gorjus candy hun looks like you have plenty to play with,so glad you are back wondered were you had got too,love those bird atc's hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

HeARTworks said...

Your desk spells fun! I thought the buttons were chocolate and I just had to have a closer look! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really LOVE both of these ATCs.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Good to see you crafting again. Those soot ATCs are up there with the very best I have seen in magazines. Amazing. Lynne x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin