My bloggy pals

Thursday 12 May 2011

New Kittens totally CUTE!


Look at me mum, aren't I clever? I was there while they were being born (although I missed the first two) she didn't take long at all bless her and FIVE! I was totally shocked at five. Paris is only a kitten her self bless, I was very worried about this litter, all are well but I am not getting too attached yet (you never know we may loose some) so here they are clean and fluffy this morning only 10ish hours old and feeding.


They make the sweetest noise all mewing all feeding and all super cute! I will share some more photos in a few weeks and we will see just how much they have changed and hopefully we will still have five.


Even Lola had to go see what all the noise was about and she is wonderful with them. I thought perhaps Paris wouldn't allow her any where near them, and I was weary of letting Lola go close. However I needn't have worried, here she is sniffing the kittens being ever so gentle and she also gave Paris a lick on the head as if to say well done bless. Okie doke, I will leave you with all these fur babies and get on with some crafting, enjoy Love Dawn xx

17 comments:

Annie said...

Awwwwwww they are just gorgeous. Soooooooooo cute :-)
A x

Valerie-Jael said...

Soooooo cute, just lovely! Hope they all keep doing well! Hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Oh Dawn, lucky you, all those adorable kittens!!!! Fingers crossed they will all grow strong and well. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. Aensha :)

Twiglet said...

What a handful!! Isn't nature wonderful.

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations Paris, to us she seems so young herself but looks like she is an excellent mother. Adorable little ones enjoy every moment and thank you for sharing. XOXO Zoe

Sue Althouse said...

How adorable! Hooray for Paris, looks like she is being such a good mom. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Maggie said...

Thanks for sharing your pics of the new kittens which really cheered me up as still in pain with my back and unable to craft. Mom looks like she is enjoying her new kits too! Good luck

Maggie

Karen said...

Awe, awe and another awe!!!! What a lovely set of photographs Dawn. I love that Paris has her paw curled around one...just to bring it to the fold :-D lola is being sooo good isn't she? Everything crossed that they continue to thrive my lovely xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Aw Dawn
They are all gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Daniele said...

awwwwh that is so sweet pooch with the kittens, I guess they are the best of friends
hugs

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

How adorable is this! :]
I think it is so sweet how your dog is right there,next to mama cat & kittens.
One big happy family... love it!
Thank you for sharing these photos.

Chris Arlington said...

This is one time I am glad I don't live near you. You would never get rid of me. I love them all I especially have a soft spot for Tabbies as Paris and a couple of her kittens are. Isn't it heart warming that different species can get on better than some humans. This just made my day!

Larisa said...

Oh, they are so little)) And they are really cute! ) Love them)))

Dolores said...

Congratulations on your little fur-baby brood. I really love that first photo where mommy's little paw is curved inward to keep her baby close.

Bubbles said...

So many cats are having kittens! My CallieCat had four on 10th May... so cute! (and it was my wedding anniversary). Thay are adorable though... I sit and watch them when I should be crafting... or doing the housework :)

Gaby Bee said...

OMG, these kittens are adorable!
Thanks for sharing these photos with us!

Hugs, Gaby

Spyder said...

My cat, now gone on to pussy cat heaven had 6 babies when she was still a kitten too, they are sooo cute but hard work, They started using the cat litter box about 28-30 days, so they were trained up when they all went off to their new homes, still wish we'd kept one tho
Have a happy day!
(lyn)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin