My bloggy pals

Sunday, 14 June 2009

Card Patterns Sk 19


Hi I have decided to have a go at Card Patterns Sketch I really enjoyed doing this one! I have had a root around in my crafty draws and found this to die for paper well I had to make something. I found this blog through The Daily Dare! there is a link in my side bar if you ever want a challenge then this gives you lots to choose from each day so click and go see I have come across some I have never heard off and they are great fun!So On to the sketch by Card Patterns sketch 19 I really liked it (oh I have just realised I forgot to put my green bow on the top!) I will but the photo stays as is! I love this paper & getting in to the paper piecing a few days ago I thought I would defo wear this as a top. How many times have you seen paper and thought I want a dress in that! lol (or is it just me?) well I got my wish, well nearly I made this darling SN (poise) have the top & the flowers lol I practically PP it all lol except the hair! she looks so sophisticated don't you think? very lush! On to the Items Used: SN Stamp Poise, DP Making Memories (MM) Die cuts MM Brad MM Card stock stash and I had to use two Stampin' Up! SU Punches edge scallop & Scallop I was marking a flower again lol so what do you think of the new challenge pop along and have a look I live this sketch & will use it again almost certainly! Love Dawn xx




5 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Wow, I love the bling on the card base and how you cut out the matching PP to add to the dress and made the flower. So creative! So glad you could join us!

Dazie said...

I am so loving that poise stamp its fab! Gorgeous card!
Dazie
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous love that image and your colour combo all works perfectly together.

Hugs
Lorraine x

whoistracy said...

That image is beautiful! And I love all of the blue on this- I always struggle to use that color. Wonderful card- so glad you could play along with us.

alison59 said...

WOW this is brilliant. You are so clever. I'd never think of a layout and co-ordination like this. 10 stars :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin