My bloggy pals

Friday 5 March 2010

Challenge card

Hi ya, the sun is shining, but it's still cold so  wrap up if your out in the North West like me. Well, we took our little James back to his mom yesterday and I  managed in the evening to make this little card. I am using Mojo Monday's sketch and WOJ's colour combo of Coffee & Cream. I am very happy with the way it turned out.
 
Here is a close up of the image, it's one of last years special summer ones from WOJ I think, but that is the joy of Elisabeth Bell's designs I think they always look fresh and new. She is coloured with Copics.
 
Do you like the flowers, slider and lace?  I love the new online shop I have found, you may already know it but it's new to me they are called Wild Orchid Crafts You know me If I see good product as well as good service I will let you know. And I love these guys. Very reasonably priced and great variety of flowers, lace etc so go pop and have a look, and if you already new, why did you keep it a secret? lol.  I have coloured the roses with a copic marker (just the edges) the longer you hold the marker the more colour bleeds into the flower, I like this little technique. As always I love your visits & comments if you leave one thanx for stopping by and taking the time. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Stamps, WOJ. DP, My minds eye. Flowers, leaf & slider, Wild Orchid Crafts (WOC). Ribbon, stash. and coloured with copic markers.

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love the use of the lace and flowers. Anesha :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
Your card is gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Dawn this is a real beauty with the great colors and embellishments! Beth

Dawn said...

Hiyaa

(Have just E-mailed you DAwn)

Love this card and those colours, beautifully done! The flowers and lace are stunning and I love how you have placed the image..

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Viola said...

This is a wonderful card, Dawn! So lovely!! :)

Unknown said...

what a pretty feminine , girly card....I love the lace at the bottom...I am so glad you came for a visit and I got to find your blog too! melinda

Cheryl said...

WOW this is gorgeous,your lace,buckle and roses are so pretty!!!
Hugs xx

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Great card. Love the coloring!

Victoria said...

Lovely card Dawn. Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin