My bloggy pals

Wednesday 24 March 2010

What I will be upto!

Hello every one, well half way through the week. I have some things coming up. Tomorrow I am going to hospital for an assesment. I know I am going to have an operation but I still have to have another assesment first, then they will send me a date for the 'Op' (something in addition to my disability oh joy!)

Next I am having James until Sat. afternoon so I am going to be busy. There is also alot going on this weekend with my church as we are having a 50th anniversary celebration, this starts with a fireside tomorow evening a musical show on friday and family funday Saturday an evening Ball sat evening (ticket only) and continues until Sunday night with a final fireside. all the church has raised funds for this long event so any one who attends can have a great time and it will not cost them a penny! so the family funday  on Sat. afternoon is full of face painting bouncy castle massarge manicures,  to mention a few, all the members are using the skills and donating free and the  money that was raised will pay for all the other things  bouncy castle stilt walkers, food every thing not a penny will it cost a single vistior and there will be no donation buckets either! it's in  Wythenshawe at my church opposit the Open Univeristy all members and non members are welcome.

Finally I have to take this comp in to try and be fixed I can not cope with out a printer, especially as my art work has taken a different direction of late. I find I can not do a lot of what I would like to because I can't print any thing off the web (photos etc). As I said a few days a go they will want the Comp' for a few days, even then it may not even be fixed! but if they can fix it (it's the disc drive it's not working for some reason) I can load the soft wear back on the comp for my printer (the printer is fine one just can't comunicate with the other) I will be back on the case with some new things to show you.

Now to the photo, I thought I would show you a few things I have got together over the last few days. Some I am saving for a crafty weekend away I am going to in May. But more about that closer the time! The rest is to play with for what ever I find a use for lol. I have to say the doilies were a £1 and there are 72 these will last ages and I thought would come in handy for a few things I have in mind. Bought the playing cards to go with the Alice stamps I bought. The jar, who knows but it's a nice size (pesto jar) oh and I have just painted the box with gesso I hope I get chance to alter it further for the Tuesday Taggers challenge. So if I do go missing (no blog visits, comments etc) you know some one has my computer and hopefully fixing it! and I hope by next week to be back with some lovely new crafty items to show you. If on the off chance I am not back by the 1st April The candy can stay open until I can get back to comp and do the draw (I do hope it doesn't take this long) I am hoping to take comp in tomorrow and get it back by Monday providing they have the time. Thanx for listening, stopping by and any comments. Love Dawn xx

1 comment:

cheryl said...

hi hun hope you have a great weekend and do hope they do not take long to fix your computer as I will miss poping over here to see your creations take care hun and hope all goes well at the hospital too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin