My bloggy pals

Sunday 17 May 2009

A spoon ful of sugar Ch 51

A lovely challenge over on A spoon full of Sugar ch 52 is buttons and I love buttons & this is a new stamp I bought last week isn't she lovely? I love pussy cats too! Items Used: Stampin' Up! (SU) Card stock Chocolate Chip, Summer sun & ruby red (my very fav along with CC there is none left horror) I will be putting another order in with SU lol. Stamped with versamark using SU Simply Said (sentiment too) Making Memories Bull dog clip Charm from e-bay, Stamp image is Sugar Nellie and the lovely buttons are vintage from Oxfam. I hope you like it please leave a comment I always got to peoples blogs & leave a comment. Love Dawn xx

4 comments:

Max said...

What a super colour mix you have used ... love it. The sentiment is really sweet too as is that cute little heart.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Dawn, love the SN image, and love your buttons. Louise x

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card love these stamps. Visit still to hear what they thought but have contacted agent twice still no feed back so doesnt sound good . Not really found myself anything yet that i have fallen in love with. Chris now settled into navy life again and had a exam friday had to get 80% on a hard exam to carry on. He was so worried but got 98% so happy lad but got another exam next week. Thanks for asking. Other than my car bump which is on my blog good week and off to a craft fair today well in an hour at leigh.
Hope you have a lovely day and i belive the new anyas are out soon so maybe we will beable to get hold of one. lol. take care. Sue xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin