My bloggy pals

Monday 4 May 2009

Funky Gang member


I watch Kath's blog all the time, and it was on there I saw this, WOW! can you imagine being a DT member for theseFunky Hand click on link for more info. I don't think I am in Kath's league but I would love to try out for this, if I don't try then I will never know, will I?






I have the time to become a DT member but do I have the talent? that I'm not so sure of. They have asked us to put a post up with some of our work we are proud of. So here is mine, as well as a few other little things (BIA books)I am proud of so the team can have a look and see if I'm up to becoming a member of the gang!
I am defiantly proud of how far I have come as a card maker in the 18 months i have been making them, I did scrap books before and many other crafts before that. I like making things and If some one likes what I have made that makes me really happy, and cards I think are an extension of your self when you send/give them so if some one chooses my card to give this is something I am proud of in deed! Please leave a comment, I love hearing what you have to say but I am a bit nosey and I can come and have a look at your blog, don't be shy leave a comment. Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

well done Dawn for having a go....
lots of fabulous creations and nothing ventured..nothing gained...Good Luck....hugs Kath xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi dawn lovely examples would love one day to be a design member but really dont think i am in the league of these people but we can dream. Good luck. Sue xx

Allison said...

lovely range of cards and books- good luck with DT call
Allisonx

Carol said...

Fabulous work and i love the story about Dita :) well done for rescuing her x
Good Luck with the DT call...everything crossed hey :)

Hugs
Carol x

Enfys said...

Lovely 'samples' Dawn, well done for having a go and very good luck with the DT call
hugs
Enfys x

Caroline said...

Hi Dawn, you go for it girl, your work is fab and there is no reason why you wouldn't qualify. Fingers crossed hun xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin