My bloggy pals

Monday 11 May 2009

Invitations

I have joined the classes over on Stamp with us This is a great class filled with ideas and a fab price I would defiantly recommend them.OK enough compliments I'm not on commission lol. I really enjoyed making this invite It can be for wedding Christenings all sorts But I thought I would just pretend I was having a 40th Birthday party lol Like I want a party lol
Items Used: Basic grey DP think it's from the sultry collection (I have that many BG. DP)The ribbon is from my stash and the velum is papermania. Cardstock SU chocolate chip. I hope you like my efforts please leave a comment Love Dawn xx

2 comments:

brenda said...

THank you Dawn :) :)

This one's a nice project, like the wrap round idea.

Brends x

Anonymous said...

Love the colours Dawn :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin