My bloggy pals

Saturday 23 May 2009

Fathers Day?

I was taking the classes on SWU (click for more info) I really enjoyed the experience I have made lots more friends and I would love to thank you for the card & gifts received from you and I am keeping contact with all my new crafty buddies. What's more really exciting news just when we thought it was all over we have new classes starting in Aug. I will be joining again as it was such fun and the projects were excellent. I hope they can keep this level up (I am sure they will). So on to the Card. I really enjoyed this card I may make some more too! good for any male occasion I think but as fathers day is on the way! Items used: SU card stock Whisper White, Bashful blue & old olive. Patterned Paper Junior Varsity & So Saffron, Stamp set 'over all' SU punches large oval & large scallop oval. Ink bashful blue. Brads from stash. I hope you like this card please leave a comment & I can pop over to your blog too! Love Dawn xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin