My bloggy pals

Thursday 6 January 2011

Folksy Shop (new items)


I have been busy again. However, as I am more organised I have more time phew and those hours are getting filled. I have started a cross stitch  that I've had years, you know, one of those purchases that you have to have but never get round to making. So I hope to show you that soon ha ha. Now on to new makes for my folksy shop. I was encouraged to make more things as I sold my first item over Christmas. I was so thrilled some one wanted to purchase something I had made. So I have made a few items a couple of which I will show here but if you would like to see more then you will have to pop over to the shop ;0)


As you can see I have been playing with lots of things I have had these mini canvasses for ages too so I have used all three to make some yummy One of a kind (OOAK) gifts, with lots of details. The other's are available to look at or purchase at the Shop. The link for my shop in on the left hand side. 


I have also been making, post cards. I am not that sure these will sell so I have only made two to test the waters so to speak ha ha. You can see some of my new goodies I got for Christmas here Love this image/stamp.


I have stamped the image on glossy card stock so this looks like a vintage photo on a vintage look post card what do you think? Well that's me for now see you again soon. Love Dawn xx

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
Wow these are gorgeous,and hope you had a lovely Christmas and A Happy New Year,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Netty said...

All terrific Dawn. Annette x

brenda said...

Hi Dawn, I love poppies so you know I love the first piece. Well done on the sale, does give you a kick doesn't it.

B x

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats on your first sale Dawn, no doubt there will be many more to come! Well done!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, these are wonderful, Dawn. I think you are onto something and that stamped "photo" is wonderful. It really looks like an old photo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin