My bloggy pals

Monday 24 January 2011

AIW Tags.



Hello, How was the week end for you? cold & more cold here. Didn't get out much, well except for church but more about that on my other spiritual blog (link on left side bar) I love the AIW stamps I have. And I thought I would make a few distressed tags (three of each) for a pack of six. These would make a nice gift, or at least come in very handy lol.


There above is a close up and also what they look like for writing on the back. Yes they are quite simple to make, but I really liked them and I thought perhaps some one else would like them to, so I have put them in my little folksy shop (link on left side bar) There are other items in there you may like to have a look at too, you can stop by any time. Well it's still early so I must get back to my other life as wife and mother and leave ol' Crafty Dawn until we can play again. Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous tags Dawn. Hope you have a lovely week.xx

Shelley said...

Wonderful distressed tags! I do need to get those Alice images.

Daniele said...

fab tags Dawn
hugs

fliki said...

Hi Dawn,
well I`m done with my job as mother and wife - at least for today - so I got some time to leave you a nice link to where the idea of a december daily came from (at least to me). I guess you will find some very nice ideas on that blog. Make sure you also look at the entries of former years about DD.
http://aliedwards.com/2009/12/december-daily-compilation.html

Real nice tags you made. Sometimes it`s just enough to keep something simpel. I like them. And I`ll step to your folksy shop to have a look around, now...
bye,
fliki

Michele said...

so simple and so beautiful! love it Dawn! xo

Anonymous said...

Fab tags! I love all things Alice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin