My bloggy pals

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Birthday Cards.


How have you been my bloggy pal's? I hope I find you well to day and that you have had some fun crafting (or you will very soon). I have joined a wonderful swap for tea cups & saucers, this is where I will send a person one of my TC&S to a fellow swaper. If you like teacups like I do there is still time, to join in the fun, there is a link on the right hand side but hurry as we all have to have them sent off by the end of January so we have new gifts in time for Valentines.



I have two birthdays this week, both are on Sunday unusually, (friends from church) This is for Barbara I stamped this beautiful image on photo glossy paper, these stamps from the stampsmith are even better on glossy paper than on card stock although very nice on either.



Here's a close up, I also put some of that glass glitter that looks so vintage. There is also some vintage lace I have had ages it just fits so perfectly with the colours I thought. I put some stamped images and ribbon on the inside.



This card is for Pat. Different image (Oxford Impressions) but stamped on linen card stock I love the added texture here there is also another smaller male image on the inside.



Here is the Close up I love the added tag (from Papermania) I think I have had this tag for at least 2yrs ;0) every thing fits when it fits don't throw anything away lol. The remember scallop comes out (how cute) I have written a little message on her for her. I hope they like their cards, I really enjoyed making them. Have a wonderful day Love Dawn xx.

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely cards Dawn. :)

cheryl said...

oh these are 2 gorgoues cards,hun really beautiful hugs cheryl xxx

brenda said...

Both beautiful Dawn.

The Stampsmith really do some lovely images so serene and mow I want to go fish mine out from the back of a drawer.

B x

Anonymous said...

Ohh thats so beautiful. what a stunning tag.love that image too.
I have a freebie on my dezinaworld blog today for just one day and thought i would also let you know about it so you can grab it while its there. Have a lovely week
take care for now
June

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
Both cards are beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Lovin this! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend's son. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin