My bloggy pals

Friday 21 January 2011

More Journaling


Hi how are you all? I have been popping on bloggs here & there but I have been crafting an awful lot too.  I find if I put the computer out of the way I get much more done. However, the hazard to that is I don't get to your beautiful blogs as much. Saying that I am covered in paint and ink and I love it ha ha.

So over a week since I blogged but I have a lovely page to show you. What colour makes you smile? this is a question I answered with PURPLE. I love it, and it always makes me smile. it's a warm colour with out being boring and I can wear it in the Summer as it's a bright colour too. saying that I don't have much in the crafting draws that are purple, but I do wear it quite a bit.



Here a couple of close ups. I am happy doing some journaling now. (I was afraid of taking the plunge for SO long) This is going to be in a swap and we will have 12 or 24 if we do two for the year. I think I'll stick to one as I have committed to a few swaps so I have to think carefully. I know I have much to learn regard Journaling but I am always a willing pupil ;0) Look forward to popping round and about to see what you have all been up to. Love Dawn xx

13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful page, sounds like you are having fun. Have a great day.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful page, sounds like you are having fun. Have a great day.

Gez Butterworth said...

Morning Dawn love your page..great close ups. I love purple too & as for getting covered in paint.. the best way to be :D Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Thanks for such lovely comments Dawm, much appreciated. Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

Jean Franks Beck said...

What a gorgeous page - I adore the colors you've used, and I love the rich layering in your images. I've been right there with you, crafting but not blogging, and I'm falling behind on visiting too. Hoping to turn the tide this weekend. Have a beautiful day!

brenda said...

Wow, what awesome colours Dawn.

Nothing nicer than getting messy, I have the fingers to prove it today as well.

B x

Anonymous said...

beautiful page Dawn i love the colours and they work so well with the mood
have a lovely weekend
hugs June

Karen said...

WOW! this is a gorgeous page Dawn!!! I adore purple too! So looking forward to seeing more pages my lovely xxx

Netty said...

Beautiful journal page Dawn, have fun. Annette x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wonderful colours and texture on your journalling page Dawn, I feel the same as you - unplug the computer and achieve much more crafting but then I fall behind in my blog hopping and miss all my crafty bloggers - just not enough hours in the day !!! hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Michele said...

gorgeous work beautiful Dawn! xo

fliki said...

Hi, that is a beautiful page! I like the color, too. And you are so right about the computer - sometimes I think it steals my time away...but on the other hand I love blogging and my own blog always shows me how many projects I handle and actually it`s like a craft journal, too.

Thanks for you lovely comment - and I posted my december daily. If you you have questions about it let me know.

fliki said...

You make me smile!!!
:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin